Friday, June 24, 2011

Menu

Well, here is my menu for this week! I'm so excited that I've made it another week with my organizing. I'm sure it will just get easier and easier. This week was a little tough because we were watching a 6 month old and I'm not really used to the "attention" they require. Wow! Those little ones will keep you busy. So, I just did my meal plan at a couple of nap times. Thankfully he is a great sleeper! I have to tell you though.....he is going to be a heart breaker! I enjoyed every minute of watching him! Anyways....back to the menu. Here it is and I hope you get some ideas to help your menu out!



Friday: Beef Stroganoff


Saturday: Taco/Mexi Rice


Sunday: Spaghetti/Salad


Monday: Grilled Chicken / Pasta Salad


Tuesday: Shrimp Etoufee

This is the easiest meal and our family's favorite! You will see it on here almost weekly.



Wednesday: Orange Chicken/Rice/Edamame


Thursay: Chicken Pesto Sauce/Penne Pasta


1 comment:

  1. YUM! I think we might just have dinner with you guys this week since I can't seem to make it to the store! ;)

    ReplyDelete