Saturday, June 18, 2011

Home Owners

Join us for :


235


Over at PoutyPinkPrincess! It's so much fun to share your weekend fun!

So, this Saturday we became true home owners. We have just recently bought a home but as you know there is more to it. There is always something that you need to "complete" your home. Well, I know we are not done, but we bought two of the necessities for owning a home.
The first thing we bought was our first little grill. Thanks to a gift card we enjoyed buying it. We are having our first family cookout. So, this was a must!
Putting it together was a little crazy! I did it almost all by myself. Then, we tested it out by grilling some chicken. Yummy! It was delicious....I think we are ready for our cookout!
The next thing that is a must if you own a house is a lawn mower. We have been borrowing mowers and that is just not the good stuff. So, we finally have our own. And I must say that our lawn looks amazing!!!! Sometimes it's not what you want to spend money on but it's a need!



I must say that my hubby works so hard around the house. He is chillin with his baby girl after a long day!


To conclude our day we drove up to pick up my daughters first truck. We bought it months ago and my dad has been working on it. It was finally ready and she just could not wait to get it. She is so excited to work on this beauty! She wants to do so much for it. She loves fashion so it must be a HOT truck~ And it will be soon!



1 comment:

  1. Yea for your new grill and lawn mower!I hate buying grown up things though! lol! I can't wait to see how necia "decorates" her new ride! :) Thanks for playing along again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete