Friday, June 17, 2011

Menu

I have really been trying to get organized this summer. And one of the ways I'm going to try and get organized is planning a weekly Menu and blog about it. That way I feel like someone is watching and I will actually do it every week. Well, I know it's a great idea.....but we will see how the follow through goes. Now my days will be a little weird because I don't always get groceries on the same day each week. We have a cash system and get money every 8 days. So, ignore that and just look at the yummy food! So, here it goes! This is my 1st meal plan for this week.


Friday: Meatloaf/green beans/Mashed Potatoes

I know some people think ewwww but I'm just a meat eater so I love it!~


Saturday: Grilled chicken/Classic Pasta Salad (out of a box)


Sunday: Father's Day cookout

So, excited to finally have everyone at our house!


Monday: Game night with friends......we are bringing greenbeans wrapped in bacon

Everything is better with bacon!


Tuesday: Oma Rice ( stir fry with chicken, rice, eggs, and veggies)

cooking everything seperate makes the flavors really stand out


Wednesday: Ravioli/Salad


Thursday: We should have plenty of leftovers.

This will be my lazy day!


O and if you love love love veggies.....this might not be the place for you. But I am trying really hard to try new things. For example: I can't stand many green things and my precious hubs got me to LOVE sugar snap peas and edamame! So, there is hope that his plan turns more green over the months to come. At least I hope! No promises :)

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I was excited to actually cook a lot this summer, but haven't quite started yet! lol! Your menu looks great!

    ReplyDelete