Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fantastic Summer Saturday

My friend is hosting this wonderful event to get everyone blogging about there summer fun! Join along and share your summa lovin! Hop on over to her page and enjoy sharing!

235


This Saturday was full of excitement! We started our journey towards Bartlesville to attend Sunfest. We go every year to enjoy seeing friends,food, crafts, music, and old cars. It was sooooo hot today so of course our first stop was our very favorite gas station. Sweet tea was a need for today!
We made plans to meet my mom at this stage to enjoy the Steel Drums play! I love the sound that they make. Makes you feel like your on a beach somewhere....which I would love! The students playing are from the local school band! Wow! Aren't they lucky to have this experience!



MIMI & NECIA


Every year we go during the car show. It is always fun to look at these amazing cars and DREAM! Little did my daughter know that she had a huge car surprise in her very near future!



Our next adventure was going to my parents house to surprise my daughter with her first car! She has been searching for an old Chevy truck to fix up. We wanted it to be a surprise so we have had a very difficult time keeping it from her the last few weeks. But well worth it! She was so excited when we turned the corner! She said, " OH MY I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY! "




Next part of her life is learning to drive and fixing up this truck! I'm thinking I won't hear "I'm board" for a long time!



If that wasn't exciting enough for you.....we got to go for our first swim in our own pool. This is a huge deal for us. We just bought our first house and are so happy that we can relax in our own backyard after a sun filled day!

I love my life and can't wait for the blessings to come!
Definitely a fun filled Summer Saturday!
















1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I'm not sure how summer can get any better! lol! I LOVE Necia's new ride...I'm thinking we need to take some pics with it!! You guys are the best parents ever!! Enjoy your pool, we'll have to have a pool party soon!! Thanks for playing along today! :)

    ReplyDelete