Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm back!

Well, I 'm back! I have had a really hard time getting back into this blogging routine again. Every time I get back on here the last post just makes me sad. It just reminds me how many miscarriages we have been through and I don't feel like writing anymore. Soooo..... I have not been blogging but I have been reading, praying, and having great conversations with my close friends! I'm ready to start sharing what is going on in my life. It will be great for me to look at my journey! I'm excited about where God is taking us! So, for today I'm going to give you some great books to read! I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

1st Crazy Love by Francis Chan 
 *God is Love....ever wonder if we are just missing it??

2nd What Happens When Women Say Yes to God by Lysa TerKeurst 
*Figure out what God is telling you and Say YES! This was so good I'm on my second round reading it with a couple of girls. It challenges you and you will love it!

3rs Adopted For Life by Russell D. Moore
* WOW! I'm been searching for answers and finally took a Saturday and read this book, prayed, and worshiped God.....got some answers....God is Good! This book is about how the church should be taking care of orphans.
-I have assigned my husband to read this book.....Can't wait to hear what he thinks!!

I am not a reader but when you have been searching for so long...sometimes you just need to spend time in His word and reading about the topic that is frustrating you ! Can't wait to look back and see this perfect plan!!! God loves us so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment