Friday, January 28, 2011

Rock Star

I absolutely love my job! I mean what other job can you dress up an be silly! We had a Rock Star day dress up day at school for a fundraiser. It was so funny to see everyones idea of a Rock Star. I just got my hair cut so it was perfect for today.


Here are some Rockin teachers. Don't they look awesome! Students love to see their teachers having fun!



We spent our morning tatooing each other. I think he looks Hot with those tats! My kids wanted to know if they were real.



I googled what Rock Stars wear because isn't that where all people get their fashion advice! I borrowed this tutu from one of my students.


We spent the night before shaving his head. Isn't it awesome! He had a template that he made. He traced it onto shelf paper and then we just shaved over it to make the design. I LOVE IT!




I love working with my husband! We don't really see each other much during the day but it's so fun to come and go with him and have fun on these dress up days! One of the 5th graders said to me, " Mrs. Lane you and Mr. Lane are the cutest Rock Couple."

1 comment:

  1. You guys seriously were rockstars!! You both looked awesome and I LOVE your new hair!!

    ReplyDelete